In which our hero takes some time to brag...

Just because I have a little girl doesn't mean that I can't take time to brag about how tough she is. The funny thing is, I didn't expect her to cry. In fact, I almost expected her not to cry, despite previous results.

I just haven't been able to find any one to brag to about how tough my little girl is. So I find myself writing it here, where I have a captive audience.

My little girl didn't cry getting her vaccine shot.

Just one slight whimper and then on with her day. "What's that? Mom wants jeans at Old Navy and we need to deposit checks at the bank? No prob. Oh, and don't forget to fill up the gas tank on the way home. Don't worry about me, I'm cool."

If any of you parents are looking for someone to commiserate with about how hard it is to be a parent, don't come looking here. This little girl is a piece of cake.

0 comments



Post a Comment